on 9/13/07 at 11:30pm my left side of face began tingling and my ear feels different and left arm and hand tingle also went ot doctor today 9/14/07 and they said could be bells palsy but that they can't explain my arm numbness so they gave my predizone to take for six days i am worried about my arm and fingers has it is my left side

Hi I am 22 years old and had exactly the same thing. I saw 4 doctors and they each said that they can explain the arm as maybe a trapped nerve and torn muscle but can't explain my face. They said they're gut instinct is to send me to a neurologist. Maybe you should ask about seeing one too?

Hello there,

Well based on the symptoms I think the best thing is to see a neurologist. Nerves can be pretty tricky sometimes and it is needed to be examined by true specialist to get the right diagnosis because most of the doctors nowadays are just looking the easiest way to set up diagnose and let you go home.

It would be very serious if you discover that you suffer from some nervous disorder which can lead you to the paralysis so I sincerely hope this is not in question. Keep us posted about your condition as soon as you find out some additional information and good luck with all this.