Hello, I was wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing or had any helpful ideas... I ended my period on the 15th and started spotting on the 18th. It started light and a pink color, then on the 19th it was a brownish/red color more like the start of my period. On the 23rd and 24th I had a thick white odorless discharge. (I noticed it after sex.) I have also had cramps since the spotting started, and I have been getting headaches and getting dizzy really easily. The headaches have become more frequent over the past couple of days. The past couple of days I have also been getting very nauseated around the same time at night, yesterday was the first time I actually got sick. I had sex with my fiance the entire month before my period. We use condoms, but used the pull out method a few times. Is it possible that i am pregnant? If not, any ideas on what it could be? Any ideas are appreciated! :-)

also to add... I have been extremely hungry recently, it may be un related but I have been eating twice the amount of dinner that I normally eat. I also have been moody, but different from my PMS moodiness... Basically mad one second then ready to cry the next.