Hey I'm 16 and for the past month and a half I been having cramps, backpains, headaches, feeling dizzy almost as if I was going to past out, and I have been feeling nauseaus on and off. Last month (March) I got my period was about 2 wks. late and now this month (April) I have been spotting for 3 days, it's a really light pink color though. I was just wondering if pregnancy could be taking place. I would appreciate if anyone could reply ASAP because I'm kinda getting worried. Thanks.

Really the only way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test to see if you are or arent....Those are typical signs of pregnancy, so since you are already late your test should be pretty accurate by now....

My bf and myself have been trying to get pregnent for the past three months..... but october didnt go well i got a normal period on the 14 that lasted 6 days......november didnt go as planed also i got my normal period on the 19th and it lasted for 6 days...... the same happened in december but i didnt get my period until the 24th......... come january i didnt have no period so on feb 12th i went and had a pregnancy test done and it came out neg. but when i got home that night i just noticed a pink/white discharge on the 12th and the 13th was light bleeding and the 13th very light bleeding what could be going on is it pregnancy?