Okay so I'm 15 years old and I've had my period since I was 12 so my cycle has leveled out by now and I have normal periods but all of the sudden I've been spotting for 11 days now , Im on birth controland I have been for years but I missed 2 pills in this pack (one the first week of taking it and one the second week of taking it) I had sex on the 19th and 24th of January plus on the 4th ,and 6th of February , today is February 8th. I know I missed one of my birth control pills on the 23rd on January. I started spotting on January 29th and today is February 8th , the blood has been a very dark brown , and also at times is a red/pink color. I've only needed a panty liner and that lasts for about 2 days before I need to change it . I've been going through this for 11 days now and it's driving me crazy , my last normal period was from January 14th-18th and then this spotting started about 10 days later . I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms really but do you think I could possibly be pregnant? I have an appointment to go to the gynecologist but it's a long ways away from now.

You will be fine, nothing to worry about at all

This isn't normal for me at all and I think something is definitely wrong

I ended up bleeding for 14 days , there's alot of milky white discharge , im very tired and I'm having cramps , im going to the gynecologist tomorrow