Okay so my bf and I are in a long distance relationship. I went to see him on June 22nd. My period ended on June 23rd we started having unprotected sex on the 24th. We had unprotected sex atleast 11 times. I left on the July 11th. I got my period on July 13th. But it was light and lasted a few days. I've been very gassy and bloated and have been getting a lot of headaches. I've also been nauseas a lot during the day and night but noo vomiting. My mom never had morning sickness when she was pregnant (she had 3 pregnancies). I wake up some days and my boobs are very sore and other days they aren't. I am a little constipated. I have ovarian cyst and they have been hurting a lot this past week. I'm having a lot more vaginal discharge than normal, it's kind of watery. So..idk if I'm pregnant or sick or idk ?? Anyone help ?!?!

Since everyones body is different I definitey think you should get a home preg test or go to the dr.

hii i read this article and it shows it is from 6 months ago.. so tell me what happened to you sweety?