So my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex Friday (two days DPO) and the day after I started feeling nauseated and having cramps. Then yesterday when I was supposed to start I struts getting head aches. Today (three days after possible conception) I strews bleeding, I'm not quite sure if its my period or spotting but I'm kinda nervous, any help?!

i dunno whats goin on with me, im about to go crazy. at the end of january i got a big pain in my stomach n didnt give it any attention on tht month my period was suppose to start on the 9th it didnt start till the 12th then in febuary my stomach started hurting on n off n i felt sick to my stomach but never got sick my bf took me to the hospital on the 19th n they took blood n a urine sample they said the test come back normal n i wasnt prego they thought i had ulcers then on the 23rd of feb i had to go back cuz i was hurtin really bad and was13 Days late they did blood work said it was normal n done ultra sounds of my pancrius, liver n galbladder n they said everything was normal n told me again it was ulcers i started spotting tht day so i took the 14 day ulcer meds n they didnt help i still have the pain tht comes n goes but more discomfort than pain, im tired all time, i still feel sick but dont get sick, have random hiccups, my boobs n belly to me are bigger, all i want to eat is more sweets, i use to like sweets ever once n awhile but now thts all i crave, plus i only ate once a day n now i want somethin to eat ever hr. i get dizzy spells n the list goes on... my period still hasnt come this month, i took a home pt test friday n it said negitive. i cant afford to go back to the doc for them to tell me all the test r normal n its ulcers again. this isnt ulcers n this is deff not normal. please ppl give me some opinions.. i really am about to go crazy...  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

how much blood is there? if its your period it will be bright red and wont stop. if its spotting it will be very light and pinkish brown