Well first of all, my husband and I are trying to get pregnant. Last month I felt completely different and even felt like I could be pregnant. I did some research and realized that I was having some early pregnancy symptoms like: sleepiness, nautious, hungrier than usual, etc. I really felt like I could be pregnant. However, I wound up getting a period a few days earlier than what I would have normally received it. It was completely different from any I have had before. Very heavy and lasted only 3 days.
-Is it possible that I might have been pregnant or started getting pregnant but lost the baby-to-be?

Also, this month I did not feel like I felt last month, but was still hopeful that I could be pregnant. I received my period yesterday which was almost a week early. I have never been that early. If anything I am usually a few days late.
-Could I be spotting? If so, how can I tell if it's spotting or if it's a period?
-I've heard that sometimes people still have a period or two at the beginning of their pregnancy. Could there be a chance that I could still be pregnant?

*ANY ADVICE would be greatly welcomed!
Thank you all for you help!

:'( I've been experiencing pregnancy symptoms for 3 weeks. Nausea, dizziness, food cravings, and aversions, lower back pain, cramps, I could go on and on. Then 4 days before my period was due I started bleeding. More then just spotting but not quite a regular period. All my test keep coming up negative. I don't know what to think or how to feel because I know im not imagining these symptoms, I even went to the ER because of the dizziness but they could find nothing wrong with me. Any input?

If you are bleeding, I wouldn't worry about pregnancy. The thing about pregnancy symptoms is that they are similar to lots of other things. It could be nothing at all. You can try to make an appointment with a real doctor, to see why you are having these symptoms. You can also take a pregnancy test. Since you have been having these symptoms for three weeks, you would be able to have a positive result by now if you are pregnant. If it's negative, you can rule out pregnancy. And if it's positive, you definatley need to see a doctor.

I am a little worried about what is going on with me. Since I was 11 I have had irregular periods (due to stress) and now the past 6 months they have been very regular. The last two and a half weeks I have had early pregnancy signs (sore/enlarged breasts, loss/change of taste, slight crampiness, bloated, tired, naseous, dizziness, headaches, sore legs, lower back pain). My last period was June 21 and lasted about 5 days but it was extremely light. I normally start off with super tampons for the first 2 days then go to regulars and I was using lites the entire last period. Some days I didn't even need a tampon. I have taken quit a few hpt's but they are all negative. I know my body and what I have been experiencing is not normal. This morning I woke up with severe cramps (to the point I was dry heaving) and when I went to go to the bathroom there was no blood on my underwear but when I went to pee this weird, very brown stuff just fell out of down there; like I was passing a ton of clots. After a couple of hours my cramps went away but I still had a brown discharge. Its been about another couple hours and I now have a very deep red color coming out but it is really light. My breasts are still tender (which typically goes away the day b4 my period). I have done some research and what happens sounds to be a cross between a miscarry and and ectopic pregnancy. I called my Dr. and talked to a nurse but she couldn't tell me anything. Can anyone help me? I will go to the Dr next week if I don't get my NORMAL period. Thank you. Please email me if you can. _[removed]_