Well, a couple weeks ago I had a yeast infection, which I took care of with over the counter cream. It went away after a few days. But now it seems like I have a UTI, but I can't tell. I remember having one back in high school, but that's been quite a few years now, so I forgot how it felt. But basically, my urine smells almost like iron and it's cloudy, there was some blood in it the other day, but that for some reason seems more like a period then anything, because there was small blood clots in it, just like when I am having my monthly cycle, but it was very light and has since went away. Anyway, I have a very slight pressure on my left front side and kind of on the back area. But what gets me is that it doesn't burn when I urinate, not at all. Lastly, my stomach is bloated, which is hard for me to tell if it's maybe a UTI or something to do with my bowel (since I was born with an enlarged bowel and I get constipated easily), or yet again, it's like I'm having a period symptom.

But I want to go back to the slight pain on the left side, it's not just there,  it's on the right side also, but not on the right side portion of my back, just the front, almost like I'm about to start my period. A lot of my friends and family are suggesting that I could be pregnant, which is a possibility, since my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex on numerous occasions. But I still don't know what to make of it. As of right now, it feels like I'm having all the symptoms of a period, but without the major blood flow.

I forgot to add this, but I don't have to urinate more often, it's about the same as it's always been. Another thing, when I do urinate, it's normal yellow color, but just cloudy.

The most common symptoms are burning with urination and having to urinate frequently (or an urge to urinate) in the absence of vaginal discharge and significant pain.These symptoms may vary from mild to severe and in healthy women last an average of six days. Some pain above the public bone or in the lower back may be present. People experiencing an upper urinary tract infection, or pyelonephritis, may experience flank pain, fever, or nausea and vomiting in addition to the classic symptoms of a lower urinary tract infection. Rarely the urine may appear bloody or contain visible pyuria (pus in the urine).

You can go to see the doctor to make sure. If it is, the herbal medicine named Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill can help you. It can eradicate UTI and doesn't have any side effects. . about UTI. I hope it can help you.