My name is Mido. I live in Toronto. I have a chronic Prostatitis. I feel a soft burning. I am 51. Could help me get rid of it?.

hi,

You will have these symptoms like frequent urination, discomforts on the peins or rectum. And honestly, these symptoms can be annoying and frustracting. So to radical eliminate your symptoms, you ned to cure your symptoms timely. Commonly, antibiotics and herbal medcine are mainly used for this disease. But antibiotics can only kill bacteria but can not relieve your symptoms. You can try diuretic and anti-inflammatory pilll. It is a effective heral medicine for prostatitis. You can find the herbal medicine by google it.

thanks for your reply. in your reply, you asked me to try the diuretic and anti-inflammatory pilll, would you please tell me what it is. is it safe to take? i really doubt the effect you said. is there any successful cases? can you show me some thanks-words for me?