I have the period tracker on my phone & it said I was fertile June 4th-10th. It also said I ovulated on the 9th. I had unprotected sex on the 10th. We did it twice and he didn't pee after the first time but I licked his penis. He didn't go inside be but precum still has sperm in it? I got the Plan B pill and took it probably 32 hours after the sex. I'm supposed to start my period around the 23rd. Are my chances high to me being pregnant?

You took Plan B in time.  It is very effective.

Remember, your next FEW periods can be early or late and heavier or lighter than normal.

Hope it helps.

But I took Plan B after I supposedly ovulated already! I thought the pill won't be effective if you already ovulated.

It also alters your cervical mucous to inhibit fertilization.

I'm so scared that I'm pregnant! So you honestly think I should be good???

Yes. I do.

It also helps prevent implantation.

Thank you so much. I've been feeling a little off & i know since it's been a week the egg has met with the sperm so It's possible I could be feeling something. I don't know.. I really hope I'm not. His pre cum & the timing of this situation is just freaking me out.