I'm 15 and I had sex with my boyfriend on the 28th of Sept

I'm not sure if I was ovulating, yes I have the period tracker app and I'm not sure if it's accurate it said my ovulation day was on the 15th. When we had sex the condom got Stuck In me when he pulled out he did not ejaculate but  I think her did precum. I'm not sure on what we should do he is 17 so can he buy the morning after pill in any drugstore?

Hi Guest,

When is your next period due?  When was your last?

IF you ovulated on the 15th OR if you are within about a week of your next period starting it is unlikely you'd get pregnant.  It's too late, the egg isn't viable.

You can always take an emergency contraceptive.  They are most effective within 72 hours.

Hello and thank you this was so helpful
My next period is on the 7th of October and my last period was September 9th
So you are saying I might not be pregnant ?

Wait the 15th of my cycle or the actual 15th of September ?

My actual ovulation day was the 23rd my mistake

OK, you had sex on day 19 of your cycle.

Normally you'll ovulate between days 11 and 16. If you ovulated on Sept 23, then it would have been day 14 of your cycle. The egg is only viable for about 48 hours so it is likely past when you could get pregnant.

You aren't now, no matter what. It's not instantaneous. That's what the emergency contraceptives count on. The hormones in the pill make it difficult for sperm to fertilize and egg and also change the lining that it wouldn't implant = no pregnancy.

Chances are also low since you said he didn't ejaculate.

I don't think you're pregnant and I don't think you need the emergency pill. The timing just doesn't work.

Tell your boyfriend that he HAS TO hold the condom on while he pulls out.

Hope it helps.