my boyfriend rubbed his penis on my vagina.. can i get pregnant? i'm really scared and i don't know what to do.. he didn't put it inside ..but i had read about pre-cum can make you pregnant. i can't take pills i can't go see a doctor because i'm only 15 and i don't want my mom to know. please help me on this.

Health Guru
You can get plan b pill from the drug store if you need it

Pre-cum can contain active sperm in most men. If he rubbed his penis against your vagina it could transfer the sperm to you. There is always a possibility of pregnancy when your having any kind of unprotected sexual touching/encounter. If your going to be having sexual play he needs to put a condom on before any touching to help prevent pregnancy. Sperm can live in the open air until the semen dries out killing the sperm. Birth control does more than prevent pregnancy. It also helps reduce menstrual pain and cramping, regulate your menstrual cycle, help prevent migraines, reduces acne, and stablize your hormones. So maybe instead of telling your mother you want birth control to prevent pregnancy try using another reason like to help your cycle be regular or to help your hormones every month so you dont feel so crazy. Trust me telling your mother you want birth control to help fix your cycle or something is a lot easier than telling your mother your pregnant because you wouldnt ask for birth control and now its to late. Good Luck

do i need to take all the pills or one pill would be enough?

I really can't tell her that i want or i need birth control ..coz she would always have this idea that i only need/want it is beacause i had sex -__- don't know what to do :(

You are not pregnant, Do not worry. I don't understand why people make it seem like it's so easy getting pregnant. 

If his penis did not go inside of you and he did not come inside/or right on top of your area I am a 100% sure you are not pregnant.

you are 15 it's time to talk to your mom about getting you prevention, and at 15 you can already go to the Dr your self and if you  don't want the embarrassment (though being 15 and pregnant is already an embarrassment just think how would you tell your parents) get your boyfriend to get condoms or say No to sex, till he does. you can get condoms everywhere your self.

plus just so you know if you have a 28 days cycle from the 12-17ths day is your highest chance of getting pregnant. but just relax you are most likely not pregnant, if your period ends up being late go ahead and get a pregnancy test and remember that stress can cause it to be late as well.

If you cant talk to her about it then I suggest not having any more sex until you do get on some. Its really not worth it and having a baby is not like those shows on MTV like teen mom and 16& pregnant. You will have to be ready to give up everything you ever wanted. The only reason they have nice cars and houses is because they get paid to be on the show. Most teen moms never own there own home and struggle to pay bills while living off of welfare.

but what about the pre-cum ? they said that contains 80,000 sperms..

PLEASE dont listen to the advice given above as it is not correct!!!! It is very easy for some women to conceive. There are virgins whom get pregnant there first time of having sex.

This is a completely false statement. His penis does not have to go inside of you to get you pregnant. He can transfer the sperm from the head of his penis with his hand and then touch your vagina and get you pregnant. He does not need to ejaculate inside or right on top to get you pregnant. He can ejaculate on your thigh and if it drips on your vagina there is a chance of pregnant. There is no way for someone to know 100% sure you are not pregnant because even using birth control or condoms there is still a chance of pregnancy because both are not 100% effective. Be careful and protect yourself!!!!

what should i do then? :( i don't want to be pregnant. i can't approach my mother. I can't go see a Dr. and I can't prevent rubbing his penis on my area because it already did. :(

From now on don't allow him to rub his penis against you without a condom. Your too young to get birth control without your mothers permission in most states. Right now all you can do is wait for your period and if it is a few days late take a pregnancy test.

You and I both know that its like a 1% chance of getting pregnant! if not less I am the same age as you and if you are going to tell me you know ANYONE who got pregnant that way then you know what, I take everything I have said back! but fact is, no one did!!! and some women are struggling to get pregnant especially now days, so you and I are both right. I am not saying she shouldn't protect her self not only from pregnancy but HIV, STD whatever sexual disease so it's not just about getting pills not to get pregnant but also getting a condom to get anything else. So I am standing by what I have said till you your self find me someone who got pregnant without actually having sperm/pre cum in her though I do understand the sperm can swim up so I am going to tell this 15 year old again, do not worry or stress out it is the right thing to tell her and be honest with her and not freak her out like you do. chances are VERY SLIM just use protection next time.

She has to be 18 to get Plan B unless prescribed by a doctor.

I got pregnant while on birth control and I took it every day right around the same time. So no birth control is not 100% effective. Also my husband b/f at the time wore a condom and when pulling out some spilled out the side and got inside of me. I took a shower and thought I cleaned out the best I could but the next month later found out I was pregnant from it. SO YES IT IS POSSIBLE so if you don't know what your talking about please feel free not to give bad advice to young girls who are looking for good advice. There is a low chance of becoming pregnant by him just rubbing his penis against her vagina but there is still a chance so stop trying to make it okay and no chance at all. And also you have to be 17 to get plan b not 18 so please get your facts right before giving any more advice!!!!!! Thanks

i'll just take both of your advices. i'm not gonna stressed myself out even if i can't help it and i'll just wait for my next period.