well, the title says it all. I tried not to be too vague to see if I could get any quick responses. Well, I'm 15 and I had sex yesterday. The condom broke, and there was only pre-cum in it. My partner quickly got up when I told him I felt something wrong so I don't know if I actually got anthing inside of me. I'm just very worried that something might have happened. I'm only 15, and please don't judge me, because you may think I'm too young or anything, and I don't know if I should get the emergency contraceptives or not. And even if I should need them, I don't think I can get them by myself, because I certainly don't know how to tell me mom.
What should I do?

You do not need parental consent for PLAN B OR for birth services.

You also technically do not need consent for an abortion, as you can bypass parental consent laws legally and easily.

I wanted to give you this info so you know your rights as a teen.

You can get PLAN B at Planned Parenthood, you can also get birth control there as well. Depending on your state, most PP have free services for teens.

Was it a spermicide condom? This would help kill some of the potential sperm that 'could' be in pre-cum.

Pre-cum can contain sperm, and you are technically at some risk. If I were you, I would find someone or some way to get PLAN B.

Does your B.F have an older sister that could go to a pharmacy?

He has an older brother. I've read about Plan B, and I wasn't sure if I needed a prescription or not. But I really do want to find a way to get it just in case. I don't want to risk anything.

IF you are 18 and older, you do not need an RX, but you must be female to get it.

Planned Parenthood will give it to you if you just walk right in, no appointment needed.

well, his older brother has a girlfriend. I can try to ask her. Also, I've looked up Planned Parenthood centers near me, and I'm gonna try to get something there. Hopefully I can.
Nothing bad would happen if I'm not pregnant but still take Plan B, right?

PLAN B is NOT an abortion pill, IF you WERE pregnant, it would NOT do anything.

Let me explain a few things to you... You are not pregnant INSTANTLY after you have sex, it is a 2 week long process of fertilization and implantation.

You would not be pregnant yet. You be taking plan b to PREVENT pregnancy, NOT get rid of an existing pregnancy.

yeah, it prevents fertilization from starting, or something like that, right?
I guess I pretty much understand it. I just want to be able to get it as soon as possible to prevent anythign just in case.

My boyfriend's best friend is 17. He bought it with our money for us.. just ask someone you fully trust.