I have a very irregular period, and my doctor prescribed me some natural hormone creams- progesterone and estrogen- to help with PMS symptoms and regularize my cycle. I am also on Doxycycline for my acne. On saturday, I was hooking up with a guy... it was stupid, but he penetrated me without a condom for about 10 seconds before pulling out, saying he was going to cum. he came about 20-30 seconds later. there is no way he came inside me... a little of the cum got on my legs, but I'm worried that pre-cum could have caused pregnancy. I took Plan B six hours after the "sex"... but I'm still soo nervous because my period isn't due for another week and I'm just FREAKING out. I could be just really paranoid, but does any one know what I should do/ expect?! thank you so much.

Hi:
Yes, the bad news is that sperm can be found in pre-ej. fluid. The good news is that you took Plan B within the necessary time frame. The only way to get a real answer is thru a test, but not too early.....It sounds like you will be ok. Be sure to use safe sex practices. If you don't know much about your partner, you are putting yourself at risk for STDs, etc. Take good care of your health....I hope things work out for you.