I am 24 years old. i had sex with my boy friend on 27th of January 2011.
I got my last periods on January 16th 2011.
we ddn't use a condom when we started.
He was inside me for around 30 seconds...but he came into the condom..but he might have pre-cumed in me..which both of us are not so sure about.bcz this is our first time.:-(
i had a plan b one step within the next 30 hours..
i am sooooo scared of the thought of me getting pregnant.
.i might have been ovulating or may not...bcz it was my 11th day after my period started..i have regular 28 days gap in between my periods so i might ovulate on my 14th day rght?
Please... somebody help me...
Is there any chance of me getting pregnant??
I have never taken any morning after pills or birth control pills ever. This is my first time...
will this affect my periods..
i am more concerned about me getting pregnant...:-(

Hi Devi,

I'll give you the bad news first:

First, pre-cum, it is assumed that before you ejaculate that it doesn't contain sperm, but it only takes one.
Second, you very well may have been ovulating then or around then. If any sperm were deposited they can live 5 days, long enough to fertilize an egg. The timing is almost ideal for conception.

The good news:
You did take Plan B in plenty of time for it to work.

You should be OK.

You may notice a few changes in your period, lighter or heavier, and the timing may be off by a few days.

Keep us posted.

thankyou so much..
this makes be feel better...
i forgot to mention that my boyfriend had peed an hour before we had sex..
so that helps to wash out any sperms trapped on the way..rght?
so can i be 100 % sure that i will "NOT" be pregnant..
and is there any chance that plan b one step dsnt work and i get pregnant????:-(

Urinating would help if there were any sperm.

Unfortunately, no you can't be 100% sure you won't get pregnant. As with everything in life there is always a chance. Birth control is not 100%. Realistically, it's probably 98+% you won't get pregnant. There is always a chance however slight.

I do NOT think you have to worry about getting pregnant.

aaawww..
i feel much better..but still paranoid about the rest 2%....:-(

i am waiting for february 13th..my due date for periods!!!
since i have taken Plan b..i can get an early or late period rght..
how early or late it can be..because i heard tht if it is late for more a week you shoud do a pregnancy test..
and if that turns positive what can i do..because i dnt want a baby...is there any abortion pills..i dnt want my family to know about this..does abortion pills affect u?

once i get my periods i hope i dnt have to worry about anything else right?
and does this affect my next periods too..:-(

Once you get your period you know your good.

Yes, your next, Feb, period may be off a couple of days. Yes, if more than a week you should take the test. If it is positive you have some decisions to make. Yes there are medical options available that are safe.

Hang in there.

hmmm...i need to kill 2 more weeks...:-(
am just dying here..getting tensed..losing interests in things around me...
i hope i wont be pregnant...i took all the precautions i guess...hmmmm

I know the feeling there Devi. I hope to get some answers tomorrow when I see the Dr.

So we're you pregnant?

So I'm 15 and me and my boyfriend has never had sex but when I was ony period he took my virginity how long before I kno if I'm pregnant or not

I'm 15 and my boyfriend and I had sec when I was on my period last month how will I kno if I'm pregnant

If you were on your period it is unlikely that you would get pregnant. However you have not given any dates to give further help. nevertheless, a home test 3 weeks after sexual intercourse should be accurate. But if you get your period on time, it would indicate you are not pregnant anyway.

1. What date did your last period start?
  2. What date did you have sexual intercourse?
  3. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)?