Hello!

Ok so my bf and I were messing around and to make a long story short he ended up briefly penetrating me. And by brief I mean barely in for at most 20 seconds... He had ejaculated before this (and I can't remember if he had used the bathroom after or not) but he did not ejaculate inside me at all! At most there could have been pre-ejaculatory fluid... I'm still concerned there could have been left over sperm and it could have gotten mixed with the pre. I took Plan B (generic kind) 13 hours later and i'm just really scared and pretty paranoid that I could be pregnant. Please help! I'm driving myself insane... what are the chances? Should I even be worrying? PLEASE HELP ME! 

Thank you so much!!!

Okay, Calm down. I know how you feel I'm in the same situation right now. Pre-cum can have sperm in it. But if you took Plan B within 72 hrs then you most likely brought your chances of pregnancy down.

Ok, I keep telling myself that... It's just waiting to see if I start or not that's making me so anxious. Thank you for replying!

No problem. Trust me I know how you feel. I'm in the same situation and I've been freaking out for the longest.