Ohk. So, the boyfriend and I were fooling around and he was completely naked. I was wearing my panties. I'm absolutely positive it was 93% nylon and 7% something else along the lines of spandex. Anywho, we were dry humping and he tried going inside of me with my panties covering the head of his penis. He hadn't ejaculated within four days prior and he had urinated multiple times... He always pees. I was on top and he tried going in three times. I counted. He went in maybe a quarter to a half of the way. As a precautionary, I took off the panties afterwords and just wore my jeans. Because, I know that if a material is soaked, it's easier. He said my panties were only slightly wet, because of my vaginal fluids and that he was dry, but I know better. There was precum for sure. He didn't ejaculate though. What is the probability of pregnancy?

Well, were your turned on when you were fooling around? If so? Then, yeah, it could have been you just getting wet. And yes, he might have spooged ever so slightly, but I bet the probability of you being pregnant is slim. Still, If you remain worried, do you homework on pregancy and then go to a convieniance store or something and get a pregnancy test. Also, If you really like him, but dont want to get pregnant or even have sex? Just suck his penis, he won't mind, I promise you. If you don't want to suck his penis? then go eat some snatch instead.

My best friend got pregnant by the same way, she wore her panties.