So like my girl sucked me up. and im sure i had pre-cum, but i didnt Ejaculate. then i put my penis in my shorts and she had her panties on. Soon after she starts riding me with her panties. It hurt cause my penis was in my shorts erect, so i stuck it out and she kept riding me. Im not sure if i pre-cummed but she still had her panties on. There was a really tiny little hole and im pretty sure my penis was dry from my shorts before i brought it out. Can she get pregnant? I never penetrated and she had panties on. Never Ejaculated, but that very tiny hole worried me.

So unlikely I would not worry about it. Sperm has to actually enter her vagina while she is in her ovulation cycle. It doesn't sound like sperm even got close. Pre-cum does have sperm in it. If you are doing this then you need to get condoms. Whether or not you have intercourse you should have them on hand. If you decide to take that step you will want them on hand instead of being scared of cumming inside her. Plus she can stroke your penis good and watch it cum inside the condom. No real mess either.

So i shouldn't be that worried. I hope not, im like new to this stuff so yeah. And shes supposed to get her period by the end of the month. Mann if shes pregnat.. there goes my lifee.only 16... but im not gonna be doing stuff for a while now.

Good lesson to learn that you are definitely not ready to take these risks. If you want to be sexually active with her you must consider protection or other options. Have condoms, period. You can have her give you oral and you can give her oral. And since you said you were "new to this" blowing is actually more of a sucking. You can also explore each other with your hands mutually masterbating. Just remember how scared you are and that you are not ready for unprotected sex.

The best solution would be holding off and waiting until marriage. This would be ideal for you and your future wife to have the best relationship. Just extra advice to consider.

thank you dude, you really helped me. Also gave me alot to think about! Ill totally be confident when she gets her period in about two weeks. But yeah thanks alot!