Hi, me and my boyfriend were dry humping. He was wearing briefs and I was wearing cycling shorts and panties and when he reached his climax, I noticed that my shorts were wet (I don't know if it is because of my own fluids or whatever). I also touched my boyfriend's briefs and found it wet. Is there any chance that I'll get pregnant?

*During the climax, we were still on our briefs/panties and cycling shorts. What concerns me is the wetness, if it can be a cause for the semen to go through the fabrics I'm wearing and get me pregnant. Also, can semen be killed by a rubbing alcohol? Because when he already cleaned himself, we were teasing each other and he was telling me something about a penis and touched his then cleaned penis and then tried to touch my vagina but I think his finger just touched my clit. Will those things get me pregnant? Thank you, hoping for your answer.

Yes, sperm can go trough fabric. Though it has to go through his briefs and your cycling shorts and panties, and then get in your vagina and go all the way up to your uterus. It's very unlikely that his sperm managed to travel all that.
Sperm don't live long in the outside, so if you touch his penis a while after he cum and then touched your vagina you won't get pregnant because his sperm would've been all dead.