HI, i think that this is probly really dumb but i am worried so i thought i should just ask. me and my boyfriend were messing around and in my panties and his undies, he didnt cum but we were having drysex when i got freaked and told him to stop. He said that he didnt have any precum and i know that he didnt ejaculate. my question is, Could i become pregnant if he did have a little precum, even though we were both in our undies?
Thanks and im sorry for the stupidness of the question. my first experiance of any kind and im 18.

It is basically impossible to get pregnant from what you described. If you are planning to become sexually active, it is a good idea to talk to someone about birth control. Less stress = more enjoyment

It is always good to ask. It is also better to be safe than sorry.
You were in a harmless situation, so you have nothing to worry about.

First of all, pre-cum is harmless and considering that you were in your underwear, there is nothing to worry about.

Usually there is no sperm in precum unless the guy has already ejaculated previously. If he had ejaculated, there could have been some sperm left in the urethra and precum could have picked it up. This is why it is always good for men to urinate after ejaculation because urine kills the sperm that gets into its way.

Then, even if he had ejaculated and not urinated and had some pre-cum, it couldn’t have gotten inside of your vagina. Sperm moves slowly and cannot live long on the outside, so you are perfectly safe.

Once you decide to have sex, make sure you use condoms instantly since you are both inexperienced.

It is highly unlikely that you can get pregnant this way, most always cum and precum has to be ejaculated inside the body for it to have any effect, since sperm dies once it is dehydrated. (meaning when it dries out)

Though it is not impossible, it is extremely hard for you to get pregnant having dry sex. Especially where you had panties on.

Sperm needs a warm, moist environment to survive. Then the sperm still has to find it's way into your vagina, through your uterus and into the fallopian tubes and fertilize an egg. Precautions still should be taken to avoid sperm from being in contact with your vagina when you are wet and/or having body to body contact; to avoid sperm from surviving, even though it's unlikely that something can happen. It is better to be safe than sorry.

If you plan in the future to have intercourse, you should take the proper measures for birth control, be it a pill or condoms to give you peace of mind

Hope this helps.
Take Care

;-)

u know what i have that same question but i didnt do it wit one bit of clothing on......i just wanna know if i can get pregnant if he precumed in me precumed in me because i think he did and im worried please let me know when u find out.

Its impossible to get pregnant from precum unless and until you want to have repeated sex and you have not cleaned your urethral folds via urine before having second sex. The fact is before withdrawing penis from the vagina inexperienced male withdraws a bit late and lets out some real ejaculation. So while practicing withdrawal you should be careful about ejaculation point when you can not stop yourself. Before this particular point you should withdraw and ejaculate outside and far from vaginal, and vulval area.