i had unprotected sex on the 7th of march on the 8-11 march i was on my periods .on the 21th of march again unprotected sex, drank morning after pills and well i puked each time i drank them.i then started to notice a watery yellow discharge, my vigina itching, though it wasnt sore when i wee wee.31 march to the 3r of april i was on my periods again...im now confused am i pregnant because just on d 4th i had a milky watery discharge (and thats a sign of pregnancy isnt?) now yesterday i noticed i have a bad smell down there...my discharge having changed color to yellow brown..am i pregnant or do i have STD

i always have my periods 2 or 3 days before my date.my bf rub his penis in vagina but not penetrate in.he rubs just 5 days before my due date.i had ipill before 33 hours.now its day 6 after rubing.and still i dont have my periods but little spotting (3-4 drops).is this period delay due to pill or am i pregnant?