does brown discharge mean am pregnant?

There are many causes of brown discharge. Birth control can cause it, and it is normal to have some spotting before or after a period. If you have been having unprotected sex and are late for your period then the brown discharge could be from pregnancy

im 14 i have never had sex i started my period in january i missed it in april and in july i missed my period 12 jully and the 27 brown liquid came out. i am not on the pill what can it be?

I have a situation. :-( okay...well i have a very irregular period, the last time i got mine was in march. Stupidly, i had unprotected sex around a month after i got my period. Now i am worried because i am experiencing fatigue and brown discharge. I have been experiencing this discharge for probaby about 2 weeks..about when i had sex. I am very worried about being pregnant, am i just being paranoid or could i be pregnant??

well i have been seaching about this
i am 15
been sexually active for about a year
and i do not use sexual portection
and i havent gotten my period since march 2008 and before march i didnt get it till january
i tested once before march it came out negitive and once a month ago negitive also
and two days ago i noticed a borwn discharge non-period like, thick nd nasthy
ive never had before
it went away one day but it came back and its alot
with no period crampsz etc.
what can it possibly be?
helpp please!

Hi, I'm getting a very light brown/light pink discharge instead of my periods this month. They were due on 8th Nov, but ive been getting these brown discharges. They are not at all heavy, and i don't get any cramps or pain.I have a history of irregular periods, however, they were on time for the past 4-5 months.
I'm 24 and just got married 6 months back, and we have protected sex always.My husband checks the condom after intercourse for any leaks.
Still, all responses i read about the brown discharge indicate it may be pregnancy.
I cant think of pregnancy at this moment, and im very very scared to even take a home pregnancy test fearing the outcome. Can there be any other reason for this?

if you have recently stopped/started/changed your birth control, if you have a bacterial infection, if you have a lot of stress in your life, if you are pregnant and at the time that you would normally have had your period, if you are not pregnant but your period is coming or going

i think i covered all of them

basically, from what i've read, if you want to convince yourself that you are pregnant, or not pregnant, you can use the discharge as proof. but really, it could mean anything so you should focus on other symptoms