So I didn't have sex but had genital to genital contact with precum and then was fingered. I took a morning after pill 12 hours after the contact Got a period in February and in march. But nothing for April. I am 4 days late and it doesn't make sense. Could I still be pregnant? We haven't don't anything since after the first incident in February. But now I'm feeling so many pregnancy symptoms such a enlarged and darkening breast, morning sickness, bloating, and my uterus is hard and I can definitely feel it. Please help. I had 3 negative pregnancy tests, one the 3rd week after, one the 5th week after, and one doctor urine test 6-7 weeks after.

If you've had that many negative tests and it's April now, I think it's safe to say you aren't pregnant. The symptoms you listed are fairly early pregnancy ones too and 3 months later you'd be on a whole new set of symptoms! But if you're still worried go back to the doctor or buy another test and see what's up. It might be worth it just to go to the doctor and talk out what's going on just to reassure yourself! Best of Luck!