So 22 days ago, Monday April 29th, I was fooling around with a guy. We were in our underwear, and he said he pre came. I forgot to take my last placebo pill the Sunday before this, but took the first pill of my new pack that Monday morning. For the last 2 months (March and April) I've bad two periods, one in the middle of the month, the other toward the end, my mom believes it's because of how much I've been exercising theses last few months. This month, May, I missed the first one I was "supposed" to have according to my period calendar. And I was supposed to start yesterday on the actual period I'm used to having since being on bc, but it didn't start. Now, I've taken 4 pregnancy tests: one 6 days after the incident, negative; one 9 days after, negative; one 18 days after, negative; and one this morning, also negative. Someone told me since its only been 3 weeks since the incident it may be too soon to tell, but others have said differently. I just need a professional opinion. I'm a virgin, we were both in our underwear, he pre came in his boxers, I'm on the pill, but my period is late.

I get just as paranoid. I HIGHLY doubt you are pregnant, all though your possibilities are very slim. I fooled around with my now ex a little over two weeks ago and we were both just in our underwear and he says he didn't pre cum but how can he know that for sure? I mean it's not a full blown ejaculation which he would know about. I started my period last Wednesday and ended the following Sunday. I've been cramping in my stomach and my left ovary. I took a pregnancy test just for precautions Monday and of course it was negative, but I'm still kind of paranoid. I don't realize how ignorant I sounded until I typed this out lol.