For over a month I have been experiencing morning sickness almost every morning, bad heartburn, at first diarrhea now constipation, cramping every day (though much lighter now), lightheadedness, and exhaustion. When I first noticed my period was a weak late. I took a HPT that came out neg. Then I started bleeding, very light for a period for me but it still lasted for 4 or 5 days. I haven't had a period that light or painless in at least 4 years. I thought maybe I miscarried, or just had a funky period. However, now 3 weeks after I stopped bleeding my morning sickness is even worse, all the symptoms remain, and I'm starving all the time. I went to the doctor, who did another urine test that came back negative. He says there's no way I'm pregnant. He thinks I have a vaginal bacterial infection causing the cramping, but admitted that should also cause itching and burning and pain after intercourse, not morning sickness or all the other symptoms. Any ideas? I figured if I wasn't pregnant all of this would be letting up by now. I'm waiting on results on the test for the bacteria but I'm not expecting it to be positive.

Hi Shella,

Your symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.  It would be VERY early for morning sickness and the blood tests are usually very reliable.

It may be an infection.

Good luck, keep us posted.

Yeah, I thought it was too early for morning sickness too. I know these symptoms can be caused by something else, but the doctor knew of no one thing that would cause all of them. I haven't taken a blood test yet. Thanks for the reply.

Well, whenever you are in the bigger doubt about your pregnancy, you should do the blood test. I do believe that this is one of the best ways to find out are you pregnant or not.  Heavy and intense morning symptoms are usually one of the pregnancy symptoms that you can feel. But they really need to be heavy to be related to pregnancy.  So, those morning sicknesses are probably caused by something that you ate days before those even started. I have high hopes so many times when I had tender breasts and nausea moments, but I was not pregnant.   

i have all the same things too but i am pregnant , so you probably are too . but i started my morning sickness like at 3weeks

Just to update anyone who might be reading this: It turned out I was not pregnant, although I'm fairly convinced I had a miscarriage due to some other things that happened. That of course can't really be proven after the fact. The doctor thought I had a yeast infection, but tests came back negative, and all the symptoms cleared up on their own. It was a trying time, so sorry for anyone else going through it. It's hard not knowing what's going on and feeling helpless to find out more.

I'mactually going thru the same thing right now, I'm 5 days late, cramping lower back pain bleeding gums... I hope I am!

Hi  I'm having the same problems as all of you my last period was oct 3 2012 and its Nov-28-2012 no period took 3 pregnancy test two dollar store pregnancy test and one EPT and all 3 negative on the 30th Nov I m going my doctor Ian's feel dizzy, heartburn , still some one help need advice 

Hi i have been experiencing the samething. I had a tubal ligation (clipped) in November 2009. Since jan of this year my menstrual cycle has been funky. Every month ive had it for 3days and its light and last 2days i spot. For 2months now i have been experiencing alot of pregnancy symptoms. Like fluttering, spasms, nausea which somedays is all day long and somedays off and on. I gag when i brush my teeth and gums bleed, im extremely fatigued, moody, have cravings, ect. I feel the fluttering at least couple times a day. I have children so i know the difference between gas and baby movement and this is not gas lol. I have taken tests and been to doctors and tests come back negative. Last time i had ultrasound was in july for ovarian cysts and ob said their gone. I feel like im crazy because i feel pregnant but tests say no. My fiance is a Rn and he firmly believes i am because of my symptoms. Can anyone please help me understand whats going on. Thanks

I forgot to ad that my sense of smell is hightend and i have been having stretching in my stomach plus my pelvic bone feelings like its been shattered and it constantly hurts.

I have been having the same simptoms and i have been taking the hpt too and all are neg. I also had a blood test done and that was neg too. i have been having lower left back pain for 3 days and after going to the ER, they told me that it was a UTI. If you look at your urine and see that it has a red, brown tent to it then it can be a UTI or a kidny stone. Get it checked cause it is an infection of the kidney or the urinary track. If you are close to your 40's or over 40 please get checked because i read that it can be cancerous. Good luck.

I have had both urine and blood test come back negative but I haven't had a period in 3 month and even tho I have irregular periods this is still not normal for me and I have morning sickness pain in my right side and I am craving certain things and I don't know what's going on because I tested positive on 11 home pee test but none at the Dr I'm lost.

hi im 2 months late I bleeded a little ant it was light bat only 3 days I had taken several pregnancy tests but came out neg and went for an ultrasound and it showed nothing I don't know if im pregnant or not because now the doctor says they catch up some pregnancies later like 5-12 weeks he says I might be pregnant im 16 years old need some advise please help me ? don't know what to do anymore