A little more than a month ago, my boyfriend fingered me with a possibility of having prec*m on his fingers. He didnt ejaculate any time before this and he urinated a few times. So there couldn't be any sperm right? I got my period a day or a few days after that. And now, I've just gotten off my period which was normal. I've been on Yazmin birth control for about 7-8 months. But I think I've been having excess saliva, my head hurts sometimes, I feel hot sometimes, I think my back is starting to hurt, and I think I feel slight cramps in my stomach. I don't know if it's all in my head. I'm also seeing a bunch of dots and squiggly lines in my eyes that won't go away. Does it sound like I could be pregnant even though I've had my regular period twice?

And I've had 2 negative pregnancy tests.

Regular period = not pregnant, especially two regular periods.

It could be an illness or even the flu. I do think that if you're seeing spots and wiggly lines that you should see your doctor.

Once again, you are not pregnant if you've had your period.

Good luck, let us know how you're doing.

I dont think that you could be pregnant because u said that he fingered you and he did not get any seman in you so I dont see how you could be. Maybe you should talk to a doctor or even wait till you take another test.

I took a pregnancy test a week after I got my period and it was still negative. I think I would've been about 5 weeks pregnant if I was. If I was pregnant wouldn't it show up on a test by now? I've been reading about pre-cum and how it could "possibly" get one pregnant. But I've also read that it doesn't contain any sperm unless the guy ejaculated earlier and never urinated inbetween. Well, my boyfriend hardly masturbates (he tells me when he does sometimes), and we had been at school that day so he did urinate before we ever messed around.

I'm just a really paranoid person. Right now, the only symptoms I really have are my stomach feeling kind of weird. It feels like it needs to stick out sometimes and it already looks like I could be like 5 months pregnant even though I couldn't. I can suck it in too so it looks normal. My back doesn't really hurt but it feels like it needs to pop all the time. And I think I'm constipated because when I do have a bowel movement, it's really hard for it to come out and it takes awhile. But I do have bowel movements.

But, I don't know. I think I'm overworrying because I don't think there could be any possible way for me to be pregnant because he didn't ejaculate earlier that day, he urinated, I'm on birth control, and he only fingered me.

Anyone else?

I'd appreciate more opinions. :-D

More answers please!

Hi Sarah,
You have been on pills for several months and he didn't even cummed. In my opinion chances of you being pregnant are very low. SO I think that you don't have anything to worry about.
Have you took any HPTs?

Yes, I've taken 3 and they all turned out negative. I took one a week after I finished my normal period and it was negative.

Hi Sarah,
You need to wait from one to two weeks to have hCG level high enough for HPT to show the correct result.
Maybe you took them too early. Have you considered taking one more?
Or maybe going to a doctor for a blood test?

I don't think I tested too early. The last time I tested was a week after my 2nd period. If I were pregnant, I would have been about 5 weeks pregnant? And I heard pregnancy tests work after 10-14 days after conception.

I don't think I took them too early. The first few, I took them a couple of days before my 2nd period and then my period came. Then I took one a week after I got my period. If I were pregnant, I would have been about 5 weeks pregnant. And I heard that pregnancy tests work 10=14 days after conception.

I also have another question. My breasts are getting a little sore and I'm 2 weeks before next period is due. I'm also getting some cramps. Could I just be getting PMS early this time? Since this would be period #3 after this incident.

Well it could be that. Maybe your hormones have gone off the road this month. If you aer too worried try to check with doctor. Maybe you would need a treatment.

When you have time give us an update on your condition.

Best wishes.

I haven't really been feeling any symptoms. No morning sickness, no frequent urination, no missed period, no darkening of the areolas, and no visible veins.

I'm about a week and a half away from my period and my stomach just feels like it needs to stick out sometimes. But other times, I feel really normal. I've been having some creamy, white discharge for about a week. I know I've had it before but I never really paid attention to how long I had it.

I don't think I could be pregnant considering I had 2 normal periods, 3 negative pregnancy tests, the last time my boyfriend ever ejaculated was like 3 months prior to this, he urinated before we ever messed around so there couldn't be any sperm in his pre-cum, and I have no symptoms of a pregnancy other than being a little bloated. And all he did was finger me.

I don't know why I keep being paranoid but that's just how I am. UGH.