I am so confused right now im 10 days late on my period took 2 test both came back negative & i have been having pregnancy symptoms, missed period,always having to pee,tired,headaches (btw i never get headaches) sickness thru out the day. i feel like my period is coming but never does been having light tummy pain. weight has been up and down. idk what to do or what it could be someone help!!!! btw me and my boyfriend had unprotected set 2 days after my last period witch was April 26th and we had sex april 29th.

Hi Fallen,

Are you using your first morning urine, wake up pee, when you test?  If not, try again.  False negatives are common testing early.

If still negative, see your doctor to determine why you haven't had your period.  The home tests do not work with all women.

Good luck.

no, the first time it was in the afternoon & yesterday was in the evening like bout 7pm.

thanks i will do another test tomorrow morning.