Ok, so about 5 days ago my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. We used a condom, but within a couple of minutes he came inside it (while it was it me I think.), so then he put a second one on and after a while it broke (outside). We took a break and went at it again...anyways... since then, I've been feeling nauseous, I've been dizzy and light-headed, I've had back pain (but then again I always do since I have scoliosis), I'm tired to the point of almost falling asleep while laying down for a moment or two. I forget everything and can't remember a lot of stuff people tell me. With certain foods the smell makes me gag.
But ever since then I've been thinking what if I am pregnant? And I'm wondering if I could be or if its all in my head. Or if its just period stuff because I am about to start next week.
I just really need some answers!! I'm freaking out! And I;m wondering if I should be freaking out for a reason!
Please Help!

c**p!
I forgot to put that I've also been experiencing slight constipation, and cramping. My breasts are very tender around the nipple area and I have some killer headaches.
Again, Please help me!

go and buy some pregnancy test.
goodluck to you!