ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HAVE A BABY AND I'M 4 DAYS LATE ON MY PERIOD AND I'VE NOT BEEN UNDER ANY STRESS OR ANYTHING TO CAUSE ME TO BE LATE AND I'M ALWAYS ON TIME, LIKE CLOCK WORK. BUT I'VE TOOK 2 TEST AND THEY WERE BOTH NEG. BUT I'VE BEEN TIRED AND MOODY AND NAUSEA COULD I STILL BE PREGNANT AND ITS JUST TO EARLY TO TELL?

completely possible for you to be pregnant even with neg results it may be to early or you may have taken in an increased amount of fluids...

i am going to post my question here as maybe someone will be able to help me, I am 22 years old. have not been on birth control pill since I was 16. I have missed 3 periods taken like 6 hpts and 3 negative 3 invalid, went to the hospital for a blood test not sure which one they did but they said it was negative. I have every pregnancy symptom including but not limited to; breast tenderness, darkening of the areola, tiny blueish looking veins on breasts,stretching feeling in uterus, I had the nausea feeling but that has almost completely dissapated, headaches were common for the first 2 missed periods, weird emotional rollercoaster stuff, and even the smell of certain things such as coffee (which i used to drink regularly) now makes me gag. has anyone else had a similar experience only to later find out they were pregnant the whole time?

i think you should get an ultrasound. something could be wrong that is causing all those symptoms other than pregnancy which the lack of period is messing up your hormones and putting your body out of wack. i've also heard that ectopic pregnancy's wont show up through urine or blood test but i may be wrong.

AmandaMoon wrote:

confused401 wrote:

if it was an ectopic pregnancy my tubes would've burst and i would have either bled to death or been to the hospital so i know its not that... man i do wish i had medical insurance though urgh