At first my breast was really itchy so I scratched a lot and that caused the skin around my nipple to Peel. After that I noticed some liquid coming out of that area so I put a napkin inside my bra. Later, when I was trying to pull the napkin off, I noticed it's stuck to the part where it was watering. So I pulled on the napkin and it did come off. But that again caused the skin to peel and i saw yellow dry stuff on the napkin. At night instead of sticking to my bra or the napkin, it would get stuck to my shirt and it would look just like the napkin. So after a few months I visited my family doctor and he gave me a special cream to put on twice a day and if it doesn't get better I should see him again in two weeks. After 3 days, my breast was completely normal again so I stopped using the cream. But it came back again. It would start itching then the skin around my nipple would tighten and crumble. I would pull on my skin and there would be cracks on the skin. During the day, the skin would Peel and the same thing would happen all over again. Please note that this only happens to my left breast. Please help! I'm really worried. What could it be and what should I do??

I am 14 years old and that is also happening to me. I don't want to go to the doctor because he's a guy and I'm also not very comfortable talking to my parents about it because I don't really wanna worry them to much. This had been happening to me since march and started off with the itch. What kind of special cream did the doctor gave you?

I HAD THIS I WENT STRAIGHT THE DOCTORS IT'S A INFECTION THEY GIVE YOU ANTIBOTICS AND CREAM.
Dot be embarrassed!

Was it cancerous