I am 14 years old, and have recently come across a very painful left nipple, when any pressure is applied, even just touching it. I have recently found a lump UNDER the nipple, which is very close to my skin.

I am sure it isnt cancer, looking at symptons, and just want advice.

Thanks

Hi, I'm 16 right now, and I had one of those, my mom took me to the docter and she checked it out. I first noticed it when I was playing tennis and I had to hit a hard shot and my arm hit my boob and it hurt like hell. Later I noticed the lump. It's somthing like a inflamed milk thingy, I forget what it was called exactly but, all I had todo was sit in a hott bath for a wile and use a heating pad thingy, it went away after a while but I just that's all you need todo, don't worry it's not cancer, :-P. Hope I helped, :-D.

hey there,
i've got that right now..
but im so scared and i dont know
what to do.
did you find out what yours was?
did you go to the doctor?
and what did you do for it to go away?

hey.
im 15 and i jsut discovered it yesturday. it looks like a lump and sh*t. and its scaring me!
i didnt think it was cancer, but it hurts like hell. and it is on my left boob RIGHT under my nipple.
is it the same thing?
do i have to go to the doctor?!

im pretty embarrassed about it.

hi im 16 and have just found the same thing today
im freaking out a little and dont know what to do
did you go to the doctors?

Everyone plz take a deep breath and relax. I'm a registered nurse at a womens health ane wellness clinic. I see cases like this daily. The good news ia cancerous lumps in the brest are not at all painful. This is the one time pain is a good thing to have. Our brest are made up of fatty tissue nd many ducts which later fill with milk when having a baby. These ducts however can become infected inflamed or blocked easily. You can also devlop what is called fatty tumors which are non cancerous so don't worry. It is however a smart idea to still see your doctor infections can become serious and even deadly if left untreated long enough. If you do have an infection your doctor will treat you with oral anti-biotics nd give you futher instrustions. So please relax and make an appt anyways to get seen for a slight chance of an infection or blockage it'll certinly help you get rid of the pain. Trust me doctors don't want their patients in pain. It makes them look bad.

It's really strange. I was in the bath and I noticed I had a bruise on my nipple, not very noticeable, but a bruise none the less. Then upon looking at it found that I had a lump under it. That was 1 1/2 weeks ago and the bruise is still there, lump hasnt grown that Im aware of... Its pea sized, move around and is hard. It hurts a little when I touch it, and its not noticeable when my nipples are exposed to the cold. Its not particually obvious to find.

Im 15 years old and Its panicing me that It could be something serious.
I think it might be because of an injury. As I have very stupid male friends who think its funny to hit my in my breasts, grab them ect.

I've spoken to my mum (a nurse) and shes had a look (as cringey as that is) and she thought it didnt seem to obvious and too leave it. I wasn't particually worried about it...
Its panicing me reading stories on the internet. Im worried Ill get told its cancer (Although I don't think its that common in someone my age)... And im very scared.

May ask my mum to take me to the doctors day after tomorrow.
Does anyone have any ideas if it could be cancerous? Am I over reacting?

Spiral wrote:

Thanks

Hi, im 13 years old and, idont know what lump means, im so curious about this, my left nipple , theres like flaky skins and its watery, i saw my braa last week and there is watery stain in the nipple part. my nipple is acheing.. and when my nipple is wet my bra will stik to my nippleee. i feel terrible woth this.. shud i go see a doctor ? or its just a part of puberty? jeez, im scared have this ickky nipple cancer:((

Guest wrote:

pleasee help me .. i wanna know how will i get rid of this,

Anonymous wrote:

Guest wrote:

Im 14, and i found the same thing today! The only difference is its on my right boob. The pain is crazy it hurts without even touching it. im afraid to tell my mother because she just got over breast cancer and took it pretty hard.. i dont want to scare her. The plus side to this is ive been researching and cancer lumps arnt suppose to hurt. Im trying to keep my head up and just ignore the pain, but one can never be too certain. If you get any information on how to get rid of this, please let me know! Thanks :-)

Hi im 12, i found this lump under my left nipple, it is sore and i am balling my eyes out. Some other websites said it is a sign of cancer, or a cyst. I am very scared. HELP!

I'm thirteen have the same problem don't worry, it's swollen sore to touch pea sized you can't see it from the outside, it hurts it's only a cyst I've been to 3 doctors the 3 answers were that it's a cyst... Don't worry

Hi there (: I had this a while ago , don't freak , it's eczema , which is extremely common , all you need is some eczema cream to clear it up . It won't go away otherwise , I had mine for ages before I told anyone and it got really bad but then I did and it got sorted. So do it (:

My nipple hurts boy