So I am 21 years old and have NEVER had irregular periods since starting birth control 3 years ago. I am very regular, and I have never had brown discharge before my periods, sometimes the day after my period is over but never 2 weeks or 1 and a half weeks before I am due.

My Period ended early this month March 3rd and am not due until the 1st of April or so (10 days from now) But I had some pinkish discharge 7 days ago, then this morning when I woke up I had a large amount of light brown discharge on the toilet paper, I had thought that my period was coming early it felt so heavy! But no bleeding has occured and this isn't normal for me.

My husband and I are not TTC but I would embrace a baby no matter what...should I get an HPT done in 5 days? Could I be pregnant and this could be implantation bleeding? I have weirdish cramps in my abdomen and I have no idea what to do!

key notes: I do not have irregular periods, I do not have ovulation bleeding (never have before at least) and Brown discharge has never happened to be before a period.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! :-D

Sounds like either implantation or start of miscarriage or the start of funky menstration flukes. my best suggestion would be go to your doctor or take a pregnancy test.---Good luck to you.---Sarah G. King

Thank you for that, I will take an HPT and see what is going on...I would love to have a sweet little child someday! (But I want to finish my college first!) ;D