My wife had a weird period about 8 days before she was supposed to. It was somewhat heavy and only lasted for about a day and that was it, she is also urinating alot too. From what i have been reading about implantation bleeding it talks about happening 6 to 8 days after conception, when we did the math it worked out to be exactually 6 days after her most likely day to get pregnant. Its seems from looking into alot of post they talk about lite bleeding but she had moderate to heavy bleeding. Can anyone fill me in if it sounds like she's pregnant or if i'm just reading into to to much.

Can you say a bit more about the "math" when, or how long ago? You are correct with implantation bleeding. Usually it is not too heavy, light, or can be a rust or brown color. Did her normal period come on time or has it not? Your best bet is to wait until the next period and take a HPT or depending on length you can take a blood test. Other ealry symptoms of pregnancy can include fatigue, flactulence, dizziness, nausea (feeling or total), breast tenderness, etc...

She started bleeding on the 5th of aug and her period was'nt due until the 13th of aug and has'nt started yet. As far as the math goes we looked back at her last period and figured out the days of ovulation and the 30th of july would've been her prime day to get pregnant which was 6 days before this 1 day period. Thanks for showing interest and your response helps out alot.

I would then suggest waiting until her next period in September and then taking a HPT. If she was regular before all this, something exciting may be amiss?! You may be too early to take a HPT test now as it looks for a pregnancy hormone in the urine count which is why the after an expected or missed period is best. Hope this helps. Keep posting!

Hey OJ barnes, i had that happen to me too. My cycles are 29-30 days; my last period was on July 15th...and we had sex on July 27th 28th 29th 30th July 31st and August 1st (we are trying to conceive lol but we always have that much sex :p) and then I started to lightly bleed about 7 days later, which was a week before my expected period...and then my period was 2 days late and acting funny (comes and then spots and them comes back again and spots and then comes etc. you get my point) but still negative HPT tests, I am waiting until my NEXT period to see what's going on

I am possibly in a similar situation. I am trying to figure out if I may be pregnant. I had a heavy period on the 19th day of my cycle which only lasted for one day. I took a hpt yesterday (the 20th day), and it was negative. If this is implantation bleeding rather than just me reading to much into it, it would be 10 days from conception. My husband and I did have unprotected sex on this date. I thought that the heavy period followed by the negative test meant that I was not pregnant and just having an irregular period, as I am fairly recently off birth control. But, the more I read, I consider that it could have been inplantation bleeding. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi... think im going through the same thing. When I got pregnant with my daught my period came early and only stayed for 3 days... took HPT and it was neg. I waited till when my period was actually due and it was possitive.

Now 3 years later I think im going through the same thing. Had sex with the hubby the condom broke, so I took the morning after pill the next day. A week later I bleed for just one day (would have been 2 1/2 weeks early to be a period) took pregnancy test, it was negative. Waiting until when my period was meant to be due to do another one.

Hi there , it is so comforting to read these posts as i have searched the net, i to am going through the same thing. I have been feeling sick for 2 weeks now and this week its been so bad i been off work, today i had blood tests because they think i have glandular fever but i dont think so, i have had a blood test for pregnancy 2 weeks ago which was negative and many urine tests say the same, but been trying to conceive for 2 months i had a light period bang on the day of 21 november 09 but was really light and now today i have come on 10 days early or is this implantation bleeding?? i have never had this happen and i feel so poorely for weeks now am i pregnant or just really hoping i am, i feel like the doctor dont believe i am and i argued i am and this bleeding today seems to have now dried up oh well shall wait for blood results while still feeling sick and headache..............Anyone else going through this??? Becky

I too am going through similar things. I usually start my period on the 7th of each month but this month I started on the 2nd and it seems like it's already over cause its a very little amount of brownish discharge. I'm kinda curious if it is implantation bleeding or what! If anybody could give their opinion, it would be very appreciated! Thank you!

I am only 16, and i never had sex, at least i hope not... if so i dont know about it. but anyways i had a 1 day period, well lasted one day, its only 2 days l8er n havnt had any more blood. plus its a bit early, what does it mean??

I have a similar situation but my problem is

MY situation Is similar but I really do not want a baby, I am 21 years old and I have been having unprotected sex for 3 months now, I haven't been having any problems but a few days ago I bled some and I was very surprised because I am not suppose to get my period until 10 days later. Do basically the bleeding occured 10 dys before my actual menstrual cycle was suppose to occur, so I am scared that it might be a miscarriage sign, it only occured for one day, and I feel breast pain and have a sick stomach, I hope I'm not pregnant. Could it be an early period(which never happened before)??

Soo..... I'm 17, and.... I had sex, protected, during my period, about 2/3 days in. I got my period 3 days ago, and it's about a week EARLY, and is still going on. Can sex influence when my period comes, or is this "period" "fake"??? I'm soo confused... I cant get pregnant, and all of my friends say that there's no way I could be, but..... I can't help having that nagging feeling, you know????

- Confused up the Ying Yang %-)

Hi everyone,

So my period isn't due until 19th but I came on on the 15th it feels like a normal period but I'm never early if anything I'm a day or so late? We've been trying to get pregnant for 3 months now and I don't want to get excited about this just yet but after reading these posts it does sound a little like implantation bleeding, we had sex possible a few days after my last period and also about a week and a half ago so is this enough time? Were not taking ovulation test we thought we would let nature run it's course. I've recently had some tests done on my heart as it's beating faster and doc says it's a sign of pregnancy so I'm wondering if it's my hormones playing around trying to fool me?

Hi this is the third month of trying to conceive and my period cycles are 28-30days. But I just got my period which is heavy about 9 days earlier then my normal date. About two weeks before I got my period, I had very sore and sensitive nipples, I've been experiencing fatigue, back pain, tingling sensations in my abdomen, and the feeling of tension in my vaginal area causing me to pee every hour and a half. Im so afraid to see a negative result through a pregnancy test, Can this be a sign of implantation bleeding? Please help.