Im almost 21. I'v been on the birth control pill for year & half, changed twice. The last I was on for about 6 months, Dianette. I came off it after the usual 21 days on 2/21, got my withdrawal bleed, & decided not to go back on it (wanted 2 see if it was reason for my weight gain) So based on a 28 day cycle I should have got my period on 3/26 but obviously being on the pill may have thrown it off and I was never that regular, mostly ranged a 30-40 day cycle. Since last week I'v been gettin slight cramping, like period cramps but no period. I seem to be going to toilet more often & earlier today I found slight brown/pink stain on toilet tissue, not enough to stain my underwear. (sorry for graphic details!) Is this normal after coming off the pill? Or is it a sign that I could be pregnant? - implantation bleeding? I’v also been getting some heartburn. I know the symptoms I have are signs of pregnancy but I couldn't be gettin them this early could I? Its probably all coincidental but I need some reassurance, or advice! I had unprotected sex on 3/15 and 3/26 with my boyf of 2yrs.He withdrew before he came (I know that doesnt work as birth control!) If there is anyone that can help put my mind at ease it wud be greatly appreciated. I know I'm probably being paranoid but I need someone to tell me I am.

periods, Every month I have 7 days of heavy periods. I have been trying with my husband for 5 months now.... I track my ovulation with ovia and we have basically sexually active all month. Well I was coming close to my period time by a week and my boobs where killing me so I took a pregnancy test mid day and it was negative. Well the day before I was supposed to start I had a little pink spotting and cramps. The next day I had for me what was a light period. Then the next day only pink when I wipes and today nothing... I'm scared to take a test my husband and I really want a positive, is there a chance I am??