Im 22 and have a 2 year old son. Last week, on 11/21 i noted very light brown/pink tint color when i wiped. Has been ongoing for a little over a week now, but never enough to even cover a tampon. My periods have been running far between each other, usually 6-9 weeks between cycles. My last cycle was on 10/26. Then, if this is just a weird one that came early 11/21 My boyfriend and i do have unprotected sex, he tried to pull out but as i learned last week, is not always timely with that. Grr wth. I know, we should be using protection. But anyways. Im not on birth control. He came inside me twice within a few days (sorry if TMI, but its pertinant) , i think somewhere around the days of 11/16-11/20. During this last week, ive been feeling increasingly worse. Rather dizzy and a little nauseated today. Breasts a little tender, some heartburn. Increased congestion, i had this with my son when i first got preggo. My question is, does this sound like early pregnancy? I mean do the dates even fit? Or maybe just an off cycle? Im clear of STD's and so is the boyfriend. Could it be some kind of infection? I havent taken any hpt... Not sure if i should... Im just looking for a little advice, anything will help. Thanks and god bless!

It could be very possible that you are infact pregnant, the way you feel are all symptoms of prgnancy; i would take a test or go to the doctors just to make sure :)  Also the very light brown/pink tint color is spottingl; from what i believe.

I hope that helps a little :) Good luck with everything i hope it all works out.

Thanks for your reply.
Gotta wait til payday friday to test. I sure hope thats not the case. Not that i wouldn't be absolutely blessed by another child, were just struggling as it is to put food on our table.
Still having discharge. More of it, but still not enough to wear anything for.
Guess we'll find out at the end of the week. Gah.
God bless.

can you please keep us posted with what happens.. I"m going through the same thing and am kinda freaked out.. thanks!

Discharge seems to have stopped now. For today anyways. See if it comes back or what happens. Will post when I know more i guess!

So no more pink or brown discharge since posting. This afternoon i had a thick white/creamy discharge in my undies. I was very nauseous last night. Smelled diesel today when i was driving and wanted to barf. I very very worried. Guess we'll find out tomorrow! I will let yall know the results.

So i took two tests. One thursday late PM and one with first AM urine today, Friday.
The first one i could swear was a faint line (i was VERY tired lol and i probably need glasses) but when i looked this am the window was clear (i know its invalid after 10minutes) then the one i took this morning was invalid. No control even cMe up. Sooo im just gonna wait another pay period i guess haha and see how im feeling, see what changes, if anything. Im wondering if it wasnt just an early, light, but long period? Is it possible?