Either my period is just weird this cycle, or im anywhere between 2-3 weeks pregnant. I don't usually have this brown discharge which I'm reading seems to be common a few days before and after periods, which my period is due tomorrow. I woke up a couple of nights ago early morning feeling very nauseated with not so normal cramping with a headache so bad I wanted to cry. Ended up vomiting within 15 minutes and then back to bed with just some stomach discomfort and the headache. I've also been unusually tired for the last couple of weeks. Headaches seem like I can't make them go away, I'd say I get one almost every day. Also last week (or the week before, I didn't think it was a big deal and don't really remember) I randomly for only 1 day had the brown discharge, which I've now had for 2-3 days. The end of August I just moved back with my boyfriend, and of course we were really hot and heavy the last couple days of August and first week of September. I'm on the pill, but we never use condoms. I really didn't think anything of it until 2 nights ago I had an intensely real dream about giving birth to a baby girl, so real I could still feel her laying on my chest when I woke up. Now I'm a little worried it could be pregnancy instead of my period, but I may just be worried for nothing. Also, I'm a pretty small girl only about 102 lbs 5'6 so I already do have trouble with my periods. Any advice or comments would be fantastic!

Im going through the same thing. im 18 years old, and we never use condoms either. I was due to have my period on the 4th, and it came a day early, bled a little bit, and stopped within 2 days. Now,  im having brown discharge and its really worrying me. Ive been naucious every morning for the past week, and been throwing up like i never have before. My head hurts so bad that when the lights come on it makes me just want to cry. I took a HPT a couple days ago and it came back negative but im not sure if thats true or not. I also took a quiz online to tell me when i convieved IF i am pregnant, and it said November 20th which is the day i ovulated...
idk if this helps any but if you have some advice for me please help. I also have issues with my period and im on the pill.

It sounds like you are really concerned about this, and so would I be to be quite honest. The signs you name could be anything from being stressed out to being pregnant. Things like constipation, nausea and vomiting are pretty generic symptoms, you know? If you wanna know for sure whether or not you are pregnant, the best thing you can do is, get yourself a home pregnancy test or see a doctor. If you see a doctor, make sure to get checked out even if you are not pregnant. It sounds like something is going on and a proper diagnosis might be good.

Hey, I'm EXACTLY the same, not one thing different I'm wondering if you we're pregnant or not?

I was wondering if ANYONE could help me out. I normally have pretty heavy periods every 26 days and they last anywhere from 3-5 days. This month on day 26 i had a dark brown period THE WHOLE TWO DAYS it lasted. Six days later after I got off work around 8:45ish I was laying down because I was feeling sick off and on all day, i ran to the restroom and vomited, which is abnormal for me. After having intercourse with my boyfriend I also began spotting after words and it was very pink, which is also has NEVER happended to me. Today, the next day after throwing up and six to seven days after the "brown period" I took a Target brand home pregnacy test, but it came out negitive. ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE ! PLEASE !