I had sex with ex in late July. I dont remember if we used protection. I broke up with him BC I still had feelings for my, now current, boyfriend. I didn't however break up with him until august. I then had sex with my boyfriend & we never had sex either. He came inside me but I got my period a week later. We then had unprotected sex because we actually wanted a baby. Now im 6 months prego, but for some reason I have doubts. Can someone help me out, please!

When did your LAST period start?

When did you have sex with the ex and with the current boyfriend?

I do myself having my period in July. July the 14th, to be exact. however I don't remember getting it in august. the only one who knows is my current boyfriend. I asked if I ever had it in august & he said yes. that's how he knew when to finish. so when we had unprotected sex was in the last two weeks of august. as far as having sex with my ex, I don't ever remember having sex with him in august BC that's when I didn't want to be with him anymore.

If your period started July 14 then you'd likely ovulate between about July 25 and July 31. Sperm can survive about 5 days but the egg only 48 hours. Having sex after about August 3rd you'd be unlikely to conceive.

If you did have a normal period in August, starting around the 11th probably, you'd ovulate between about the 22nd and 27th. Having sex then the odds of pregnancy are very good, about 20%, which is as good as they get.

Your boyfriend is very likely the father. Do you have an estimated due date? It should be around May 18.

See that's what my mom said too, but I just thought she was saying that to keep me at peace. & yes, my period is pretty much normal. I've actually always had a hard time conceiving, BC I never have sex after my period. its always before. But anyways, you so on point BC my due date is actually May the 19th(: