Ok so from the beginning.... On dec 12, 2012 I had sperm inside me. No doubt about it. I was late on my period by 2 wks. On the 31 of December I got what I thought was my period except. The bleeding was completely different. I normally bleed really heavy thefirst 3 days and very light the last 3. But this time I didnt even bleed enought to wear a tampon or a panty liner. It was only when I wiped. It was bright red and I had clots in the toilet but this b only lasted 2 days. Then nothing. I have been very nauseous throwing up headaches from hell lower back pain to the point that it is hard to stand up and always feeling bloated. Did I mention im going pee at least 3 times an hour. I did rhe calculations and I should be 5w5d. But I have taken 3 hpt and they are all negative. Im so confused. Also I have been passing what looks like tissue when I pee and I have a clear white slimy discharge. Sorry if its tmi but I want to give you the most accurate information so you can help me. My brests dont hurt. Rhey are just sensitive to touch. I have lower abdomen cramps like im getting my period but nothing. They dont hurt just kind of a nuisance. Did I mention im 3days late for my period this month already. Oh and one more thing this is the first time in 6yrs that sperm has been inside my body let alone anywhere near me. Please help let my know whatyou tthink Thanks Trina77

Sorry forgot to mention im so freakin sleepy. Even if I sleep half the day im still extremely exhausted. Please let me know what u think

hi im Sorry forgot to mention im so freakin sleepy. Even if I sleep half the day im still extremely exhausted. Please let me know what u think

I am having sort of similar Symptoms, but I am not able to take a Pregnancy test yet, I think you should go to a Doctor and get a Pee Pregnancy Test and Blood Pregnancy Test done, it does sound like you are having some Pregnancy Symptoms

I am hopeing everything works out for you hun Xo.

Thank you so do I im really. Hoping that I am pregnant

I had the same symptoms as you and after 2 months me feeling sleepy and all pregnancy symptoms I went to the doctor and they told me I was pregnant but having a miscarriage :( I actually lost my lil angel going to 3 months , hopefully everything goes well for u

Ok well all the symptoms are still the same if not worse. I have taken 6 hpt and still negative. I went to a free pregnacy testing clinic and test was negative but was nurse was unsure cuz she said I sound and feel prego. Like my stomach is getting hard and im gaining weight only on my stomach. This might sound weird bit I feel kind of like a movement in my stomach. Im just so confused. Tomorrow I should be 12w exactly. But I still have the weird bleeding. Please let me know if this is what u felt and experienced. Aslo what you think of my situation.

Thanks