I'm 21 wks 2 days pregnant. According to my last lmp I should be 20 wks 3 days. I had my first ultrasound when I was already in my second trimester which put me at 16 else 2 days and then had another ultrasound at my 20 wk scan that said I was 20 wks 4 days measuring 5 days ahead once again. Anyways according to the ultrasound my due date is 12/9/12 and 12/14/12 by lmp. I was with an ex 02/10 and 02/13 only and we used condoms But started out without them. Anyways I took a pregnancy test at 2.5-3 weeks after I was with him and it came out negative. My periods are irregular and vary from light to regular, a few days after taking the test which came out negative I had period which was light but then again light periods are sometimes normal for me just like skipping a month since they are irregular. I want to know based on my conception dates is possible by ex could be the father? I'm 21 wks 2 days and from what I calculated if it were his I would be near 24 wks I believe. My ultrasound has put me 5 days ahead both times but the weeks match more with it being my bf's baby not the ex but I'm worried because I'm scared the ultrasound could be off. Please help.

you might just have a bad infection or endometriousis..

I'm pretty sure have neither especially a bad infection, I don't see how either relates to what I asked but thank you for input it was very informative

I'm I'm sorry the website mixed up my answers. I was saying I'm sorry your going through this. I had this happen with my last son. I had sex with my x on feb 14 2006. And then had sex with bf on feb 20 2006. When I got my ultrasound done they said I conceived on feb 14 which woulda been my x. But later in pregnancy around 25 weeks they said I conceived more to the date of my bf. I was so confused. Then to top it off... I gave birth 3 weeks early which made me think it was my x's. I freaked out so we did a DNA test and well it turned out to be my bf. so basically what I'm saying is any date they give you at the begining is a guess. What info they give you now will be more accurate cause the measurements are better. So whatever date they gave you this time is what I'd go with!!!

Thank you it's good to know someone has went through something similar, it's deff a stressful situation. In my case i was only with my ex 02/10 and 2/13 we started without protection but he finished with condoms. My last lmp was 03/9 going by both my ultrasounds they both put me 5 days ahead of lmp. So that's 21 wks 3 days i suppose means i conceived in March which makes the bf the possible dad i guess. I'm having my doubts tho as ultrasounds aren't always accurate and can be off !

Ok you didn't get pregnant in feb because I got pregnant in feb and I was due in nov and had him in pct. so you did get pregnant in march. I hoppe this help!! Plus you wouldn't have had a period in march if you conceived in feb

I don't think I got pregnant in February either but I'm still worried as it's possible I could've since I missed my period in February which was due around between 21st-24th the lastest but then I got it March 9th so I'm confused it was actually just a light period or implantation bleeding or something. But the both ultrasounds I had both indicate that I conceived sometime in March