My fiancee and I just recently decided to try and conceive. We had unprotected sex on the 19th of December, 4 days b4 my period was due. Well i was 3 days late on my period and then this morning i started bleeding. It seems to be lighter then usual but is heavier then just spotting. I was just curious if anyone else has experienced these symptoms b4? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i had a similar thing happen to me. i had sex during my most fertile week. and my peroid was 5 days late (my peroid is never late)
On day 5 I started to bleed bright red which seemed to stop and start through out the day. Not like my normal peroid. day 6 seemed to become heaver. for the past 3 weeks i have had tender nipples (and still do) slight cramps, and feeling bloated. I took a pt on the day my peroid was due and it was neg.
dont know if this is my peroid or implantation bleeding. Just dont feel the same as i normaly do when i have my peroid.

I've had very similar symtoms also. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend during my most fertile week and prob a week later my breasts werw alil bit sore.. Tender to the touch. I felt alil queasyness in my sleep, I was overly sleepy all the time, my eating habits increased and my period is 3 days late and Im having a brownish-reddish bleeding and im not sure what it is. I had a head ache about 5 days or 3 before I got this but im not sure if this is my period. Normally I would automatically feel an achy feeling in my stomach to let me know but I had no clue this time that my "period" came, if I would have never went to the bathroom I would have never saw the bleeding.. I don't know what it is because its not too heavy but its not spotting. Oh and on top of that I feel extremely bloated... something I NEVER really feel when I get my period. Any advice.. Opinions are very welcomed because im confused... :-)

okay so im just wondering i have been searching for an answer for ever could someone please tell me. my last per. was sept 17th and my boyfriend and i had sex 3 days before. last week when we all went out for mexican food i got really super sick and threw up a couplle times. ive been really wondering about it because i love mexican food. and i really dnno why i was sick. i felt like c**p that whole day. just smelling the food sent me running for the potty %-) o.O any how. i was not expecting my per for another few weeks right lol. i was was expecting it to be back around the same time in oct or somthing. well i made an appointment with the doc for a pap (yesterday) and i started bleeding again a few hours later and had to reschedule. i was reading about pregnancy for a while just to count that out. but im havin a hard time trying to count it out since i started reading about implantation bleeding... could someone please help me??

Hey, im in the same boat here.....i went off the pill in the beginning of august so we can start trying for a baby. However my mom is a female dr. so she said it be better to take 1 month off so that the pill can wear out before we try for a baby. Thats what i did. My period came exactly 25 days after as it was suppose to down to an hour like it always been, my period is very regular every 25 days for the past 11 years on the pill or off! so anyway...it lasted for 5 days, very heavy the first 3 and then lighter and gone on the 5th day....normal for me! so in september when my period was done we diced to start trying.....we had sex every day or at least every second day to make sure i dont miss my ovulation since i wasnt sure when exactly i would ovulate. i felt all the ovulation symptoms but later then i was suppose to, sore boobs, cervical mucus, headaches and so on. i was expecting my period on the 24th of sept.....nothing came.....on the 29 evening i noticed few spots ( brown color with a lil bit dark red), so i put a tampon in for the night. in the morning i checked and there was just dark brown spots with a lil bit of red on the tampon......nothing during the day.....my boobs were hurting more then ever, lower back pains and headaches. same thing at night a lil spots of blood....no clots...and brown colour of blood. Ok this part is very gross but i have to say this....you know when you have a period it smells like period this bloody smell....this time nothing no smell and very dry inside of my vigina! i went for a run and nothing again didnt drip on the pad....today is the 3rd day and i get spots of blood red and dark brown colour like a very old dried blood....but still no actual heavy period like i always get.....no cramps....at first i had a lil bit but just for a min.....and nothing since! Another weird thing is that i get lots of zits and an oily skin on my face right before my period....this time no zits and super dry skin.....i have all the prego symptoms but i took a home pregnancy test today and says (-), so im very confused....my boobs are still in pain, lower back aches, peeing lots, tiredness, and very nauseated. I also had my blood test done 2 weeks ago for liver, kidney and sugars and other stuff...all came back great.....so i know its not that! any ideas? Thank you girls for any advise and i hope i was maybe able to relate to someone on this...i know im not much help since im all confused about symptoms as well! All best of luck to you!

I can also relate to all this confusion, except I wasn't try to get pregnant. October 12th I had unprotected sex, and I thought everything was fine until everyone around me started questioning if I was preggo. Thats when I started to notice the headachs, backachs, the peeing all the time, eatting weird foods, my boobs hurting, and the morning sickness. I thought if I was pregnant it would be to early for half those signs, and figured it was all in my head.my sister made me take a test on halloween even though my peirod was right on time,(the 29th of oct) but was very light almost none exsistant and it came back negative. there where still signs that screamed that i'm pregnant, my back still hurts, i'm nausios all the time, My boobs hurt, i'm tired all the time, and tonight i made and ate pop corn, I've always hated popcorn, my cat sleeps on my stomach, he's never done thay until now and he's constantly following me. I sleep on my stomach, which I never did before, a lot of my alergies are coming back. This time what I though was my period was 4 days early, after 9 years of it being regular.like one of the other girls said, if I hadn't gone to the bathroom I probably wouldn't have known. I'm not cramping like I normally do when I get my rag. It just doesn't feel like a period. Is it all in my head? Even though other people notic to. My sister counted and one day i peed 27 times!!i really need to figure this out, I'm 19 years oldboth my parents are dead, and my sister whom I live with told me if I get pregnant, she'd kicking me out.please can anyone help me?

@ most recent Guest.
Did you ever find out if you were pregnant or not?

I'm having a similar problem.I hav all da symtoms of been pregnant,4days late.and on the 4th nyt I started to bleed.red @first.but this morn it got a little heavier,but still not like my normal period.and my tummy is cramping so badly.if nebody can help me understand wat is going on ,plz do.(Did a clear blue hpt in da morning of the 4th day I missed my period,was neg.I'm nvr late.

Did any of yous use the morning after pill?

Hiii im literally going through the same thing you went through right now except im on my fourth day of no period and i just noticed when im going to the bathroom that i have light bleeding. I tried taking a test but it was realllly cheep so it didnt work. Im gonna try another tomorrow morning. But please let me know what happened to you???
Thanks :)

why would they use the morning after pill when they're trying to get pregnant, which a few of them are.

Hi im going though the same thing me and my partner are trying for a baby and i was due to have my period on the 5th feb and i was late (which i never am) i done a pt and it come back negative then on the 9th i began to bleed but very light not sure if thatmy period as im normal heavy? 

Hi it sounds like u may be pregnant but coz u had sex so close to ur period due date it could just be ur last period or its possible its implantation bleedin im currently going through the same thing im five days late then this mornin started bleedin lightly so cant determin if its a period or if im pregnant an for u if its implantation its to early to get a posative on a pregnancy test my advice is wait a week an do a test good luck hope u get the answers ur lookin for its a confusing thing tryin to concieve for some its not as simple

Hi I am five days late then this morning I started to bleed but it's a reddy/brown could this be implanting? Has my periods are never late & I am as regular as clock work please help

Was supposed to get my period Nov 4th  I didn't

It's was 4days late took prego test was negative

now Nov 8th Friday I'm bleeding and having mild cramps,naushes,lower back pain.

I don't know is it my period or am I prego??!???