December 23,2010

This is about my health. Its a rather long story but i need to know what is going on with me.

I am 15 years old and am turning 16 in two months, on February 28.

I have had my period since i was 12, never had cramps and never had nausea before or after. Truly i had never experienced nausea except once in awhile i think it was that.

Around March my mother tore her ACL and i vomited for the first time in four years. Eh i was fine i mean everyone does it, but a month later i started feeling really weird, nauseas. I just pushed it aside, mom said it's prob my hormones. So i left it alone and it didnt really but me till around the end of april we were going to the movies and i started holding my stomache, i was so nauseas. I felt like i was gonna throw up. My mom asked if she wanted them to turn around and in tears i said yes apologizes since my dad really wanted to see the movie. I started getting hot flashes. We finally made it home and i ran to the bathroom but nothing ever happened. I Never threw up. Three months i had major nausea, hot flashes and sometimes dizziness. Once in awhile would i get diarrhea. So i stayed home for those three months, crying most days and most nights i got no sleep.

Here's the weird thing some days it would just be major nausea in the morning and feeling great at night than some days it was wonderful in the morning and terrible at night. Than it changed after three months. My mom thought it was hormone related. Just that ime growing and stuff and that since it mostly happened around my period but than after those three months it started changing it's ways. Some days i would be fine one second than bam major nausea, i would run to the bathroom but nothing happened.

It's been about nine months and no i wasnt prego i promise i had a ultra sound done by my moms friends. Through those months i had like maybe 2 days out of a week that i would be fine most i was never away from the nausea. Even if it was gone for alittle i could still feel something in my stomache. I never threw up this whole time, now these past three months i've been getting more diarrea but not alot. I've been getting dizzy, i havnt had hot flashes since around june. But now once in awhile i get a hot flash and get these funky black dots in my eyes. And i do eat. But sometimes i rather starve cuz sometimes when i eat it makes it worse.

Last night on December 22 2010 i woke up at 12 and couldnt sleep. I put my puppy back to bed and layed myself in my bed. There was this horrible pain in my stomache or idk if it is my stomache. Right under or alittle under my sternum. This awful pain. I went to the bathroom twice in a 4 minute distance around 4 in the morning and it was both diarrea. I layed in bed till 8 feeling this pain and nausea. And still today on December 23 2010 i have this pain and nausea and i just dont know what it is. I have ever had this pain before. Well this long, usually when i umm...fart it goes away but it's stuck and it hurts so bad. Is there anyone that can help me?

Have your stomach checked for ulcers. These symptoms you are having are greatly related to ulcers. Hope this helps.

My mom talked about them but my dad had one and said he didnt have my symptoms, should i still get checked?

Yes I have several ulcers and I had the same symptoms for years until I found a doctor that didn't push it to the side. Now I take two medications for this and the symptoms are almost gone. I would be so hungry almost like I haven't eaten in a month but as soon as I did I got sick. Eating makes it worse. I think this would be a great start for you to see a stomach specialist.

Hmm, so i should. Alright thank you so much. I am just afraid, doctors scare the snickers out of me v.v

They are the only ones that can make it better and the pain in your stomach is real. Don't be scared just take good care of yourself. Don't let it go too long with shrugging it off. It won't get better on it's own you need medical care. Let me know how things are going for you.

Alright ill go when my mom can take me. What type of doc? the umm Gastro long name i cnt spell?