For over a year and a half I have been feeling a very severe pressure pain in my throat, almost like someone is choking me. I have been to see a doctor about it and have had a tube put down with a camera to see inside but nothing really showed but a bit of swelling of the epiglotis, also had my blood taken for thyroid levels but they were within normal range. The pressure pain eased up and went away but seems to come and go. The most recent attack of the pressure in my neck this time followed with some burning and tingling of my skin all over my body tho and a slight fever with chills........very puzzling?????

Hello there! Sounds like a panic attack, have you been under stress lately? Panic attacks can cause a variety of symptoms. You could get your blood pressure checked as well. Maybe here you'll find some useful information https://www.steadyhealth.com/_heavy_thick_pressure_uncomfortable_feeling_in_neck_throat___t75163.html Take care.