Its been 3 months since i had my meniscus tear repaired. During that time i havent been able to do alot of exercise. Im 5ft1 and my usual weight is 40kgs. I am now 52kgs and starting to get a stomache. Its extrememly embarresing at the beach etc. I am 18. Does anyone have any suggestions??

Hi there! I read somewhere that by three to four months after meniscus surgery, most surgeons will allow return to full activities and no longer protect the knee. You must slowly return to sports and competition, but you don't have restrictions on motion and don't require the use of a brace. Though, you should always follow your doctor's specific instructions for post-operative rehab. If there's no more pain in your knee you could start fast walking or something that won't put a lot of pressure on the knee, like roller skating for example. Here you'll find few more interesting suggestions about workouts that burn fat fast https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/10_Best_Fitness_Workouts_That_Burn_Fat_a1564.html

I still cant bend, or squat. Def not run or even fast walk. I dont think the surgery was succesful. Having a ct scan hopefully soon. So i cant really do alot of exercise. %-)

Start dieting and take meridia diet pill with your diet and get your slim and sexy body back.