constantly clearing throat, contant build up of green or white mucus stuck in throat area

Please see our new community for "chronic throat clearing"! I figured, why not start a community specifically for this common and what seems to be unresolved sympton!

Pease visit ans join us at

If we put our minds to it and collectively share our progress we will find a cure to chronic throat clearing once and for all!

Danny

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

did you read this page?
https://www.steadyhealth.com/Excessive_Mucus_in_my_Throat_t85592.html

I found it some time ago as i had the same problems. It sounds like you have experienced something similar. I have in the last few weeks cracked the problem (hopefully). For years i have has sinus and throat clearing problem, oh and also terrible headaches . I sort of stumbled on a cure one day when i bought the wrong anti-histomine. I had always bought the non-drowsy one but it never had much effect. Well for 3 weeks now i've been taking cetirizine hydrochloride (may cause drowsiness) and it has been a bloody miricle cure. it is cheap and you just take one tablet in the evening. Good luck