Im 15 and my girlfriend is 16, we tried to have sex a little while ago, and when i tried to put my penis inside her, it went in a certain distance and it started to hurt her, i don't know whether its her "hymen" or if its something else. Anybody got advice for me ????

In my country 15 is under age and therefore illegal.

I dont see why that would help me.

Maybe its my way of saying that you shouldnt be having sex at 15 yrs old

ok, thanks anyway.

You are a little young to be doing this, but as you probably will anyways this is what I think. If it is her first time she will probably be tight and it will hurt the first time. Play with her making sure she is wet (this will help), before you put your penis inside try and stretch her out a little with your fingers. Use lube if it is needed to help. Just go slow and make sure she is relaxed and not tensing up down there. Hope this helps and please remember to use condoms.

Are you 15 or 23 since your username suggests 23? If you want to have sex at 15, I'm not going to stop you but use a lubricated condom. Don't take a chance on getting her pregnant. You have to get her wet first (foreplay). You can't rush it. Take your time. You may also want to try a lubricant like astroglide compatable with a condom. She would likely know if she still has her hymen as sex is not the only way to break it.