Hi I'm 17 years old and i want to feel what it is it like to put my penis into a girl's p***y but I feel bad to ruin a girl's virginity and so is their another way that i can find things in the house that i can "feel" the sexual pleasure of my penis in to a p***y???

Sure. Have sex with a girl who's not a virgin.

I can't say that I've gone around sticking my tallywhacker into arbitrary objects or anything, but I kind of suspect that there is nothing other than a vagina that feels quite like a vagina. They are truly unique and wonderful things.

Agreed with above, you won't really know what the real thing feels like until you experience it. There are sex toys you can get however, that imitate the vagina so you can get a good idea...

I've never tried them, but I bet they don't move like a woman. ;-)

well the thing is that i don't really wanna have sex with a girl who lost her virginity because fearing of getting STD...

well some ppl might say to me "then just don't have sex with a girl....just masturbate..." but i'm curious... :$

oh and if i do have sex with a girl...does it feel different to insert my penis in to a virgin p***y froma non-virgin p***y????

I can't help you on that last question. I've never had sex with a virgin. I don't really feel that I've missed anything either. The best sex partners are the ones who are experienced enough to know what they want and how to get it.

If you're worried about STDs, you pretty much have to use a condom, unless you find someone who is willing to go and get a checkup before having sex with you.

well the thing is that i've learned in school (i'm in catholic high school) that condoms do not prevent from STDs...?????? and some say it does prevent them...

?????????????????????????????who's right????????????????????????????????

Their is a difference between virgin and non-virgin most ppl don't know this but the difference

virgin= hard to get penis in unless its a tight vagina
non-virgin= easy to slip in and go (if u know what i mean)

PS: i never had sex with a non-virgin... anyways my whole family know about this and they keep passing it down

Uhhh. No offense, but expecting Catholics to tell the truth about condoms is like expecting... well, let's just say it's a little unreasonable. They hate anything having to do with family planning or safe sex or anything sexual other than sex between married people for the purpose of procreation (except maybe a little pedophilia now and then, apparently). Evidently it hasn't occurred to them that if God thought sex was such a wicked, evil, nasty thing He would have come up with another way to create children.

Anyway, if used properly, condoms are extremely effective in preventing the transmission of STDs. Do some people still get them? Sure, but nothing is 100% effective. To use an analogy, sometimes building burn down even though the fire department comes and sprays water on them for hours. Would you say that means water doesn't put out fires?

Try this:

This is the CLOSEST thing to actual sex I've ever felt so enjoy.

Supplies:

1 Medium sized hand towel

1 Latex/rubber glove

Lube of your choice.

Lay the towel out flat and fold over 1 time. Orient the towel so that the fold is facing you then lay the rubber glove about 3 inches over from the left edge. The opening of the glove should be facing you and leave about an inch of the glove overlapping the towel. Now, roll the towel up from left to right rolling the glove inside the towel. Keeping the towel rolled up, pull the opening of the glove back over the rolled towel so that you have an opening. Pour in some lube and work it around with your finger, you'll feel the smooth, tight channel of the rubber inside the towel and that is enough to arouse me alone.

You can wedge the towel between your mattress and box spring or couch cushion for hands free pumping, you can lay it under a pillow for missionary style entry or lay flat on your back and pump it up and down. For you virgins out there, this is as realistic as you will feel until you get to try the real thing. If you want some heat, just microwave it for a few seconds before entry, just make sure to add the lube AFTER you microwave it. You can also take a towel right out of the dryer and you'll have the warmth of the real thing.

For a variation, you can add a layer of bubble wrap inside the towel and glove for some extra texture. Use your imagination. Enjoy it!

Dear UD,
Condoms are 99.60% effective against STDs and Pregnancy. It is ineffective only when it gets ruptured due to some rare manufacturing defect or your outragious use >;) .
So don't worry about that.

TO NINJA.... DUDE, YOU'VE GOT WAYYYYYYY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS!! LOL DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT? :P

Time isn't the only thing I've got on my hands...

I saw a video on YouTube a while back before Google bought it out of a guy making one of those things. It stopped short of actually demonstrating the use but I didn't need to see any more.

My wife and I actually made the first one together and she video taped me using it. We like to experiment with different ways of pleasure with each other. If I was single again, I'd never bother dating or trying to 'hook up' with anyone. Just give me a box of latex gloves, some KY liquid lube, and a towel. 8)

Well, I WILL give it to you for having the "balls" ;-) to try something like that!! I would NEVER get my husband to even admit that it MIGHT feel good much less actually try it!! XD

KUDOS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE!!! :-S