after haveing sex with this girl my penis stinks. it's not like smelling of sex either. I can scrub my penis with soap several times and it still stinks. I can smell her when she walks by. I really like her but am haveing a hard time not being disguisted.
I've tried makeing her take a shower but it dont help.

She may have a yeast infection. She can make the smell go away by taking a kit to get rid of it. Other things that come with a yeast infection is itchy outter vulva (the lips) and stinging while urinating.

Ok, yeast infections DO NOT SMELL, what does smell BAD is something called bacterial vaginosis. She needs to get medication for it, something called Flagyl IF she has this, the smell of this usually worsens with time if not treated. But it does not sound normal, especially if it smells after a shower, she definitely needs to get it checked out. Unless, she just has strong pu ssy smell, but this smell usually is not BAD like that.

Have you solved your problem?I noticed the same problem in a guy i have had sex with few days ago and now i have that problem. Does somebody has an idea?

You should be tactful and tell your girl to bathe more, or have a fun shower and bathe her, also she may have some type of infection ( as previously said) in this case she needs to see a doc and get a prescription. Also, Wear a condom when you two do it, that way maybe you wont stink so much.

If there is any discharge present, she really needs to get to a gynecologist and have an exam. Bacterial vaginosis is a possibility if the odor is fishy, otherwise it could be something more serious.

I have heard that a foul odor could also be as serious as cancer. The case that I am familiar with is the male partner noticed it and complained and so she went to the doctor to find out she had cervical cancer. It is always a good thing to get these things checked out rather than to second guess them. It could save your life.

well revive this dead thread! but i have the same problem... girl makes me smell weird. my hands smell. and i always wash my hands after cuz its really strong

njoynlife wrote:

you need to dump that skeezer......nasty stankin p***y is the worst......hairy p***y even smells worse than that.......hair holds in the odor even more.....if you go to eat and lick that p***y and almost feel like gagging and vomiting......then its time to say bye-bye to her.

Maybe you guys just ain't ready for girls yet?
When I was there, we called it playing "stink finger". When you first met the guys in the morning after a date night the thing to do was draw your middle finger across under your nose, relishing the smell, to indicate you played stink finger. Or they would do it as a means of inquiring if you did, or accusing you of doing it. If you had a mustache you licked it with a look of delerium on your face to indicate -------- well------.

I must agree about the bearded clams though.

Perhaps you are having Anal sex by accident.....are you sure your junk is in her Vag ?

Could be trich too making her smell like that. If u smell her as she walks by, thats probably either trich or bacterial vaginosis. Well toots, if YOU dont get treated too and keep having raw sex with her, you will only reinfect her again. I suggest you BOTH get treated.

Eat too much galic

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

N TO THE DUDE WIT THE PROBLEM. JUS GO WIT HER TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE. BE SENSETIVE ABOUT IT CUZ ITS PROBABLY BOTHERING HER TOO N GET TREATMENT. THATS IT. THEN ITS GONE AND YALL CAN GET BACK TO SUM FUN FREAKY DIKEY!! N IF U CANT AFFORD A DOCTOR VISIT THEN FIND ONE OF THEM FREE CLINICS IN UR AREA. GET CHECKED WIT HER SO SHES MORE COMFORTABLE N SO THAT SHE SEES U CARE N MAYBE YOULL GET EVEN BETTER FREAKY DIKEY LOVE. DONT LISTEN TO THE DIP sh*t.

hello my friend
  i had a girlfriend that was beautiful she always dressed very nice looked well groomed ,but her private area stunk so bad it made me sick! i drank a lot at the time when dating her ...truly wanted to fall in love , as she was crazy about me at the time... i wasn't  brave enough to bring this to her attention, the problem is  most women don't even have a clue and think everything is cool. if i had told her maybe we would still be together... i would finger bang her in the car and at home ,work her up made her hot then when we had sex the smell was terrible.  even after a shower i could still smell it even in  my house, musky fishy rank smell  ...it also stayed in my car seats for months after i broke up with her friends would tell me i need to get an air freshener in my car. i always put cologne to try to cover it up. i seriously think that some women do this for pay back for getting hurt in the past relationships, forgetting to take care of there self because emotions get screwed up...

I have also smelt bad p***y on a Greek girl, she said it was the way it was meant to smell and that there was something wrong with me. The p***y stank and I mean stank, something like a dead mouse or something had crawled up there and was rotting. I puked when she insisted I go down on her. We parted ways and didn't feel bad. That was the smelliest p***y ever...