Hello. I'm 34 year old mother and I would like to hear more about one drug that my GP prescribed to my little son. You see, these last couple of weeks he was suffering from some strange allergy attacks and there was no certain role nor could I determine what exactly the trigger of these attack is.
I just know that almost every second day he would came home all covered with these small acne and itching, runny nose.
I took him to see a doctor and he did some allergy test which couldn’t show the right results.
Never mind that- doctor prescribed him some Promethazine and I would like to hear more about it!

Hello. I was using this drug that you were mentioning and I will tell you anything I know about it. I don’t know how much do you know about all this but this drug belongs to the group of medications called antihistamines. It blocks the effects of the naturally occurring chemical called histamine in your body- the mediator of allergic reaction.
In many cases it is used to relieve the symptoms of allergic reactions such as allergic rhinitis, conjunctivitis.
You wouldn’t believe but you should also know that Promethazine is also used to relax and sedate patients before and after surgery. Even pregnant women used it during labor.
It helped me a lot and I doubt it will not help you also.