Hello, folks. I hear how people talk very positively about antihistamines. It seems like they are all mighty. I would really like to know if antihistamines are the best solution for all kind of allergies or not. What can you tell me about this? I would really appreciate your replies. Bye!

Hello. Antihistamines can help a lot to people with allergies. Newer antihistamines do not cause sleepiness and drowsiness like the old ones. They reduce common symptoms like: runny nose, itchy eyes, sneezing and itching. So, you could say that they are good for allergic rhinitis, conjunctivitis, dermatitis, etc. However, if you look at asthma as an allergy, antihistamines would not be enough. But, of course, asthma is not only allergic disease, it is also an inflammation of respiratory pathways. This is only my opinion, I am not an expert in this field. You should check with a professional if you are so interested in this. I hope I’ve helped a little.