Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

My son is suffering from often allergic rhinitis. He is very sensitive and takes the medications regularly. He takes anti histamine, eye drops (for conjunctivitis) and Nasalide, spray that prevents the symptoms of rhinitis. He mostly uses Nasalide and he often takes higher dosage than prescribed. I need to know how much Nasalide is an overdose.

Loading...

From the personal experience, I would recommend him to avoid activities and rooms with allergens that could cause allergic reactions, rhinitis in your case. Sleeping in well ventilated room is also necessary. No contact with animals is allowed. There are very small number of unwanted side effects, an the overdoes is very rare.
Reply

Loading...